TSD is seeking feedback on our ESSER 3.0 funding plan. If this application is approved by the state, TSD will receive $2,125,756.34 as part of the federal American Recovery Plan for schools. Please read more about the state and local processes and requirements at ESSER District Planning Resources (tn.gov).
Our application focuses on:
- Learning Loss Provisions - tutoring and summer camps
- Whole Student Support - counseling, mental health therapy, behavioral support, professional development for teachers / staff focused on students' health and well-being
- Facility Improvements - cleaning and sanitizing supplies, student and staff PPE
- Instructional Materials and Resources - classroom instructional needs assessment / fulfillment, high quality professional development for Tier 1 instruction, supplemental literacy materials
- Technology - classroom technology and connectivity needs, student devices, hardware and software
As a district, TSD is at a juncture in which we need your input towards ESSER 3.0 funding. Summer break is not the easiest time to connect with our families and community members, but we are asking for your feedback on the attached survey. Deadline to complete the survey is August 20th at 11:59 PM EST. Thank you for supporting TSD!